Aston Martin Racing are delighted to open the entry process for the 2013 GT4 Challenge of Great Britain. Now in its fourth year the GT4 Challenge is a unique opportunity for drivers of all abilities to compete in the latest Aston Martin race cars in endurance events on some of the best circuits in the UK and Europe.
Competitors race head-to-head in Vantage GT4’s with 445 bhp engines, paddle-shift transmissions and full aero kit. The cars are powerful and easy to drive with a 50:50 weight balance and driver aids such as race developed ABS and traction control. All Vantage GT4's take design and engineering inspiration from Aston Martin’s V8 and V12 Vantage road cars, but with specifically developed aerodynamics and increased downforce.
The 2013 GT4 Challenge features a host of programme and race experience improvements:
• VIP race centre with hospitality passes to entertain guests during each weekend
• Passenger hot laps in Aston Martin road and race cars at select events
• Garage tours during race weekends and access to the pit wall
• Centenary Festival double header event on Brands Hatch Indy and GP circuits
• New initiative such as microsite, promotional videos, celebrity drives
• Creation of GT4 Challenge PR, marketing and social media programme
• Aston Martin Racing Race driver training programme
The 2013 brochure, entry form and full race schedule can be found at: www.astonmartin.com/gt4challenge
For further information and to discuss the GT4 Challenge, Race Driver training programme or the Vantage GT4 please contact:
Senior Sales Manager, Aston Martin Racing
+44 (0) 7788 567 396